Having integrity is what makes everyone of us an exceptional human being that is trusted, loved, valued and appreciated. Integrity is a rare commodity, and having integrity makes life healthier, easier, and honorable for everyone. We all desire to be associated with people in integrity, so why not become one of them!
Let’s play and see how much integrity we use in our lives! I am inviting my readers to take this short test! The higher your score, the more integrity you value and practice in your life.
1. I speak my truth and I am not afraid to communicate it to others
2. I respect the opinions and beliefs of others
3. I am compassionate
4. I do not ghost people
5. I listen to what others have to say
6. I forgive easily
7. I am secure in myself and I do not need to lie
8. I value and respect the time and feelings of others
9. I know my boundaries
10. My word is my bond
11. People trust me
12. I do not manipulate people
13. I have humility
14. I recognize my mistakes
15. I apologize easily
16. I strive for clear communication
17. I do not mislead people
18. I am polite and kind
19. I do not criticize people
20. I love and honor myself
Reflect, laugh and enjoy!